Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SMOKE ANYWHERE WHILE QUITTING!!!!

Green Smoke ™ is a new nicotine smoking device which provides a better alternative to cigarettes without thousands of unwanted, unnecessary chemicals and carcinogens. Cigarettes are now a thing of the past. Why choose Green Smoke because it contains/provides:

1.
No Tar or Carcinogens
2.
No Cancer causing chemicals
3.
The ability to smoke in restricted areas
4.
No cigarette butts
5.
No bad odor on clothes or breath


Green Smoke
has changed the lives of many just read what Frank, NC has to say.
"I've been able to give up cigarettes and keep right on smoking! Green Smoke is amazing. I can smoke in my cubicle at work without having to leave for cigarette breaks! So I'm much happier at work, now that I can get my fix whenever I need it. My throat is less sore and I have more energy. Also I've cut down from the 8mg to the 6mg cartridges, one step at a time..."

Also if any one would like or need any type of mentor or support you can email me at rushshady@gmail.com I will be more than happy to walk you through this day by day.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW GREEN SMOKE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. but its still a " NICOTINE" smoking device.. which is again harmful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but so is the nicotine patch. What this does is help you to quit smoking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess what "anonymous" is trying to say is that even though it still has in nicotine it is still less dangerous than the cigarette. Also with the plan to lessen the cartridges you will be weaning yourself of the love for nicotine without the cold turkey feeling. Nicotine patches also contain nicotine and is designed for the same purpose however, people have often slipped because of the habit of putting something to there mouth. With this you eliminate the possibility of slipping like that. Anymore questions email me at rushshady@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete