Friday, June 26, 2009

Medical Malpractice

A man went to his appointment with the urologist. In the examination room, he told the doctor. "Don't laugh ok!"

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In more than twenty years, I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," the man said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'willie' the doctor had ever seen. It wasn't any bigger than a AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor, laughing hysterically. Ten minutes later, he was finally able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentlemen, i promise it will never happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," the man replied.

Back on the floor went the urologist only to wake up to a malpractice lawsuit.

1 comment:

  1. that is just funny wow lol dwl.. its funny.

    ReplyDelete