Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Priest and Likle(little) Johnny


Likle Johnny got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book and noticed he had his collar on backwards. Little Johnny asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a priest, said, "I am a Father."
Likle Johnny replied, " My daddy a fada(father) and him don't wear his colla(collar) like dat."

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many."
Likle Johnny then said, "My daddy have 4 boys, 4 girls and 2 granpickney and him no wear him colla like dat."

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of Hundreds," and went back quietly to his book.
Likle Johnny sat quiely thinking for awhile, then leaned over and said, "Maybe if you did wear a condom and put you pants on backwards you wouldnt have so much pickney(children)

No comments:

Post a Comment