Monday, May 2, 2016

Careful What You Wish For: Never Been F*@%


The man sob "Well to start off. I've lived my whole life without arms or legs and my doctor told me I only have a few months left to live."

She replies "I'm very sorry to hear that" as she notices he really doesn't have any arms or legs, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

The man state "Well there is one thing, I've never had a real kiss from a woman."

So the woman leans over to kiss the man and he stops crying. They chat for a few minutes until the man starts crying again.

The woman then asks him "What's wrong now?"

"Well I also haven't been fucked in my life," the man replies.

So the woman jogs to the dock while carrying the man on her back.

The woman then throws him off the edge of the dock screaming "WELL YOU'RE FUCKED NOW!"

15 comments: